Hello dear readers! Have you ever wondered how you can capture the attention of a YouTube viewing audience like never before?
Let me introduce you to Google Ads Video Reach Campaigns (VRC) for effective outreach. It's like fishing in a pond full of engaged viewers!
In this blog we will discuss what SGE is, how it works, and what it will mean for your website.
New opportunities on YouTube
Imagine this: people all over the world are exploring YouTube Shorts on their mobiles and browsing for content on their TV screens. For brands like yours, this opens up a world of opportunities to connect with your target audience. And guess what? VRC for effective range is now your ticket to this world.
What's new with Video Reach campaigns?
VRC has taken a giant step forward by offering the ability to reach viewers by scaling up your video content to in-feed and Shorts, in addition to traditional in-stream ads. Imagine the power of Google's AI, combined with multi-format ads – it's like having a superpower for reach and effectiveness. In fact, on average campaigns using all three types of inventory deliver 54% more reach at 42% lower CPM than campaigns using only in-stream.
These campaigns are the next generation way to buy reach in Google Ads. Get more reach for your budget with bumper ads, skippable in-stream ads, non-skippable in-stream ads, in-feed ads and Shorts ads, among others.
- Maximize your reach: Optimized to reach as many unique users as possible for your budget and target audience.
- Flexibility: Choose how you want to achieve your reach goals with an effective mix of different ad formats.
- Build brand awareness: No matter how you choose to reach your goals, outreach campaigns are the most cost-effective way to maximize your brand's exposure.
When Should You Use Them?
- Perfect for brand buyers with reach or awareness goals.
- Ideal for setting up a campaign with multiple ad formats for effective reach.
- Great for reaching people with non-skippable in-stream ads to ensure they see your entire message.
- Effective in improving ad recall and encouraging consideration of your products or services.
Read more about the news here: Google Ads announcements